Sign up information for Christmas Program application:
COVID-19 has brought so many changes in our lives and the Goodfellows program is no different. For everyone's safety, all applications will be done ONLINE.
Complete your application for 2020 shopping online now at the following:
If you have any questions, you can contact Goodfellows by one of the contact methods below:
FB message us @: Goodfellows of Kokomo, Inc.
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or text us at: 765-432-1143
1. Howard county picture ID or driver's license.
2. Social Security cards for everyone in the household. Birth Certificates for every child.
3. Verification of all income for everyone living in the household.
4. Gross income for the last 30 days.
5. Receipts for all bills that were paid in the last 30 days.
6. Food stamp case number (bring card or letter with case number on it).
7. Any paperwork proving guardianship of children.
8. Children, ages newborn- 15 years. Children 16-18 year olds with verification of school registration are eligible for Goodfellows Christmas program provided they reside in the following Howard County zip codes: Kokomo (46901, 46902, 46903, 46904) Russiaville (46979), West Middleton (46995), Hemlock (46937), Oakford (46965), Greentown (46936) & Flora (46929)
9. NO children are permitted during shopping dates at Kohl's or during the Toys for Tots dates.
When completing your Goodfellows registration, you will also be able to sign up for the Kokomo FOP #078 Cops for Kids Partnered by Goodfellows program or the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program.